We use open software architectures combined with unmatched industry experience to simplify a complex digital landscape to help advisors compete and grow. Our solutions support over 30,000 financial advisors worldwide, representing over three million end-investors, with over $ trillion assets serviced across our platforms.
A global leader in the asset management industry.
• To build and support quality working software that users want to use, that your peers will happily maintain and that you will be proud of.
• To help the team achieve their goals to the best of your ability.
• To contribute to a culture of continuous improvement by helping the team seek out improvements and to deliver on them in a continuous but pragmatic way.
• Good knowledge and technical skills in the .NET Core 2/3
• Very Strong C#
• ASP.NET RESTAPI
• BDD / TDD
• RESTful API design and development
• Knowledge and experience with Git and Github
• Mature development practices.
• Strong testing skills and experience
• Understanding of good software design principles.
• Knowledge and experience of Agile SCRUM.
• A significant level of development experience
• Knowledge and experience in:
• Document oriented databases (MongoDB, DocumentDB or others)
• GraphQL experience
• Service Oriented Architecture
• AWS services
• Distributed systems design
• Nuget, npm or other of package management
• SQL Server, Postgres, MySQL or other RDMS
• MongoDb, DocumentDB
• Experience with continuous delivery
• Domain Driven Design
• Linux and bash
• Good communication skills.
• Clear and concise written ability.
• Lateral thinker with attention to detail.
• Good time management.
• Enthusiastic and engaging team member.